2011/11/03

Black-bellied Whistling-Duck - Dendrocygna autumnalis

click to enlarge

Black-bellied Whistling-Duck - Dendrocygna autumnalis 
 NF Photo 110202 at Solimar

About Black-bellied Whistling-Duck on wiki

Taking to the skies. And no, it was not because of me.  A bunch of ducks I spotted in Costa Rica when I was there. Take a look at the video I found on youtube. So many chicks mum can hardly walk.
Ett gäng änder jag såg i Costa Rica när jag var där. Nej, det var inte jag som skrämde upp dom. Videon hittade jag på youtube, kolla alla småttingarna :)

NF Winged #19
Sky Watch Friday
Himmelsk #57

on youtube
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

14 kommentarer:

  1. Å så fine de er , flotte bilder.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Whistling ducks in the first photo almost look like small black swans with their long necks! Great shots!

    SvaraRadera
  3. I bet it was great to see these in person! I am hoping to see many different kinds of ducks as the they migrate south this autumn.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Kul att se, både dina bilder,
    och videon med alla ungarna! :)
    /Pia

    SvaraRadera
  5. Terrific captures, beautiful ducks! Enjoy your weekend!

    Sylvia

    SvaraRadera
  6. Seems to have been a very special moment.

    Like the Deers in Texas Hill Country:
    http://toraamusic.blogspot.com/2011/11/57-hei-vi-har-tenkt-reise-fra-gravret.html

    SvaraRadera
  7. Wonderful still and action shots. I know you must have been tickled to death to see them. Your captures are stunning. genie

    SvaraRadera
  8. What lovely shots!

    SvaraRadera
  9. Imponerende! Virkelig!
    Det er ikke så mange sekunder du hadde til rådighet her!

    SvaraRadera
  10. Beautiful! Well done...Have a great weekend!

    SvaraRadera

I love comments so please write something. I usually responds to everyone on their own blogs. But nowadays I often find it impossible to comment on many blogs or on Google+. Often the word verifications is unreadable. And after three times I give up. Other times the systems seems to think I am a spammer. Lots of bloggers loose comments that way. :( So, if you don´t see me comment on your blog that is the reason.