2012/09/11

Collared Trogon - Trogon collaris

click to enlarge

Collared Trogon, male - Trogon collaris
NF Photo 110208 Quetzals Paradise

About Collared Trogon on wiki
link to IBC video of a female

It was rather dark in the forest so hard to get a clear shot. There was a little hillock so I could get a better shot from the back. I wanted it to turn around, but of course it didn´t. :)

 Wild Bird Wednesday
More of Costa Rica on my Travel blog and Photoblog To find links to info and video see the first entry for each bird species. Search for the birds with Etikettes below or labels - tags on the blogs footer area.

8 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful bird. I get envious every time I visit your Costa Rica site. ... It must be so beautiful.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful colours!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Amazing colours beautiful bird.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Great sighting and capture of the Trogon! Thanks for sharing.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Great photos of a very colorful bird.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Herlige bilder av disse flyvende fargeklatter!
    Ha en fin onsdag!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Wow....absolutely gorgeous colors!!!

    Silent Silhouettes

    SvaraRadera
  8. So colorful! Lovely shots.

    SvaraRadera

I love comments so please write something. I usually responds to everyone on their own blogs. But nowadays I often find it impossible to comment on many blogs or on Google+. Often the word verifications is unreadable. And after three times I give up. Other times the systems seems to think I am a spammer. Lots of bloggers loose comments that way. :( So, if you don´t see me comment on your blog that is the reason.