2011/05/28

Red-lored Parrot / Amason - Amazona autumnalis

click to enlarge

Red-lored Parrot or Red-lored Amazon  - Amazona autumnalis
NF Photo NF Photo 110129 at  Reserve Biologica le Selva

When you are in Costa Rica you are bound to see some parrots. This is the first wild parrot I encountered. The second birding day of the tour. There should be some red on the wings that is not visible in these shots. The only videos I found on youtube is on pet-birds. No wild ones. :(

About Red-lored Parrot on wiki
on youtube

BPW 144
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,,, ,

2 kommentarer:

  1. Great photos of the parrot. Parrots are always much more fun to watch in the wild!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Very cool. I'd LOVE to go to Costa Rica!

    SvaraRadera

I love comments so please write something. I usually responds to everyone on their own blogs. But nowadays I often find it impossible to comment on many blogs or on Google+. Often the word verifications is unreadable. And after three times I give up. Other times the systems seems to think I am a spammer. Lots of bloggers loose comments that way. :( So, if you don´t see me comment on your blog that is the reason.