2012/08/26

Volcano Junco - Junco vulcani

click to enlarge


Volcano Junco - Junco vulcani
NF Photo 110208  Quetzals Paradise

About Volcano Junco on wiki
Video on youtube Junco vulcani

This is a sparrow and was quite hard to find on the ground. It is well camoflaged. It was the eyes that catched our attention.

I´m linking up with Bird D´Pot

More of Costa Rica on my Travel blog and Photoblog To find links to info and video see the first entry for each bird species. Search for the birds with Etikettes below or labels - tags on the blogs footer area
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  , , , ,

3 kommentarer:

  1. Wow...it's golden eye is so outstanding from its plumage. Super images.

    Once again, thanks for linking up. See you next week, I hope?

    SvaraRadera
  2. Nice bird. Great shots too.

    SvaraRadera
  3. What great eyes!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    SvaraRadera

I love comments so please write something. I usually responds to everyone on their own blogs. But nowadays I often find it impossible to comment on many blogs or on Google+. Often the word verifications is unreadable. And after three times I give up. Other times the systems seems to think I am a spammer. Lots of bloggers loose comments that way. :( So, if you don´t see me comment on your blog that is the reason.